Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Very First Tutorial

I created a little tutorial on how to make a covered hanger, along with tons of pics.  If you click on the link on the right hand side that says "Covered Hanger Tutorial", it will take you to the page.  Why not use up a little of your leftover fabric and make a hanger to match whatever you just made (provided it gets hung up)?


While I am here, showing you the Ta Dot hanger, I may as well show you the dress I made it for:


I used the Oliver + S Ice Cream Dress Pattern and Flora and Fauna fabric by Patty Young for Michael Miller.  I made this dress 3 weeks ago, and, as usual, I reviewed this pattern on Pattern Review.


Wow!  She´s looking all grown up here in this dress.  What´s that about?  Maybe it´s the watch.

I hope you enjoy the tutorial.  I have it in pdf form too if you prefer that.  Just leave a comment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the dress!!

dawnberries said...

Awwww, thanks!

nanlee said...

I love your fabric choices.